BOP Stack: 21 1/4” 5M/10M
BOP Height: 65’(H)
BOP Weight: 185 tons
A large North American midstream company operating a gas storage facility required connection integrity management for a planned casing reroute. Due to damaged casing as a result of salt fall within the cavern, the said operator required a large Snubbing stack installation to handle the cavern pressure and capable of cutting 10 3/4” casing.
Develop a project work plan to safely commission a large BOP stack. Partner with the said leading consultant company to properly plan SIMOPS tasks on a 24-hour operation.
Scope of Work
- (6) Six Connection Integrity of BOP systems
- (2) Two Hydrostatic Pressure Tests
- Snubbing loops and risers
- Commissioned one of the largest onshore BOP stacks recorded.
- Established clear chain of command and communication amongst all contractors.
- Project completed on time with zero incidents.